Need trade help - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions

Need trade help

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Need trade help

Postby brianb_88 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello all! First time poster, 2nd year fantasy player, life-long hoops fan.

I'm here to discuss a possible trade I'll be making some time this week. This decision has been tougher to make than I expected so I wanted to get an outside opinion from the wise men of fantasy cafe.

It started when I scooped up Gerald Henderson from the waiver wire last week. I saw that he was coming back from an injury and decided to pick up the cats' leading scorer last year. Unfortunately, I now have 3 players from the Bobcats and that's one too many I'd like to own. I would like to increase my stats in the BLK column since I'm fairly dominant in that category.

Here's my roster:
G-Deron Williams, Brandon Jennings, Kemba Walker, Wes Matthews, Gary Neal
F-Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, Thaddeus Young, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Gerald Henderson, Antawn Jamison
C-Brook Lopez, Roy Hibbert

The scenario: Omer Asik for MKG, or Javale Mcgee for MKG, or Deandre Jordan for MKG, or Tyson Chandler and Tony Parker for MKG and Brandon Jennings.

Do you guys think it's even worth making that trade? Or is it better to trade Gerald Henderson instead? Or do you guys have any other suggestions on who else I can probably trade for? Like I said, I'm looking for blocks from preferably a C or F/C. Thanks in advance!
brianb_88
Towel Boy

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions