Rule Violation...Need Clarification...WHIR - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Rule Violation...Need Clarification...WHIR

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Rule Violation...Need Clarification...WHIR

Postby Saintyopa » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Will start this by saying I am not a commisioner, but this seems like the appropriate place to ask the question.

Our league locks rosters for the playoffs. So week 15 and 16, no moves can be made. Rosters lock for the playoffs after the start of the Sunday, week 14 games. We voted at the draft this year to keep the rule the same. This year, the site we play on, would not allow for it to be set up this way. So while we voted to keep rosters locked for the playoffs, they technically are NOT locked. Moves can be made, contrary to what we voted on, because the site can not accomodate our rules. And because of this, moves are being made by two of the four playoff teams. Two are against this being allowed to happen and two seem to be fine with it, as they are making moves.

I am curious as to how this needs to be settled. I want to get people's opinions as to what needs to be done. I do not want to sway this so I will not say what side I am on. I just want some outside opinions, as nobody is looking to lose friends over this, but it gets pretty heated as there is a $$$ on the line.

Leave a link and as always, WHIR.
Saintyopa
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner