Boozer/Dudley for Rubio/Millsap - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions

Boozer/Dudley for Rubio/Millsap

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Boozer/Dudley for Rubio/Millsap

Postby smooveroots » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Yahoo 9Cat H2H league NON keeper... I was thinking of offering this trade. I need more rebounds since Pek is out for 10 days and I also need a bit more 3's... This guy i am trying to trade with is in love with Rubio, I like the way Dudley has been playing this year and he gives me good numbers in all the Cats. I figure Millsap and Boozer are even except for the steals that Millsap offers..The thing is I like Rubio but I feel Dudley will give me more going into the playoffs.

Also, another offer I was working on with another GM is my P Gasol/Rubio for Vucevic/D West or Klay... He is in love with P Gasol

My team is in the signature, what do you guys think of both offers and which one is better to go after ?
Jrue Holiday -- M Millsap
Calderón -- Gortat
George Hill -- David Lee
Monta Ellis -- Nikola Pekovic
Nicolas Batum -- Pau Gasol
Delfino-- Rubio
Gordon Hayward
smooveroots
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Boozer/Dudley for Rubio/Millsap

Postby yellowishodie » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 am

I think you are overpaying for boozer. I would prefer Millsap especially since the Jazz most likely will trade one of the frontcourt players. I like the second trade. I'd say Gasol/Rubio for Vuceviv/klay is a trade i might consider but keep in mind Glen Davis might take some touches away from Vucevic and Rubio can only get better with time. West/Klay i might do but Gasol also cant be worse then he is now. if he is traded then gasol will have his numbers back up
yellowishodie
College Captain
College Captain

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions