Kyrie Irving out 3-4 weeks! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions

Kyrie Irving out 3-4 weeks! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Postby Knighthammer » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:40 am

I have been having a super year, in 1st place by 14.5 games as of today. I lost Rondo & now I'm losing Irving. Major buzzkill! Kyrie will be one of my keepers for next year so I can't drop him. Can Holiday, Ellis, M. Williams, Robinson keep my AST, 3's, STL & PTS from dropping off too much??? I have only lost AST 2 times, 3's 3 times, STL 2 times & PTS 1 time all season. I was able to weather the loss of Rondo but losing Irving is bad... really bad! Take a look at this team. Is there anyone who might still be a FA that I might pick up or should I just stay put?

10 Team H2H Keeper League

PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, OREB, AST, ST, BLK

Keepers - K. Durant, K. Irving

Roster

PG- Kyrie Irving, Jrue Holiday

PG/SG- Monta Ellis, Mo Williams, Nate Robinson

SG- Marcus Thornton

SG/SF- Wesley Matthews

SF- Kevin Durant

SF/PF- Carmelo Anthony, Josh Smith, Jeff Green, Derrick Williams

PF/C- Larry Sanders, Chris Bosh

C- Nikola Pekovic

Thanks for looking & any advice you might have!
Thanks to brianbasketfan for the sweet sig!
Knighthammer
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Rizzo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:40 am

Yup, kills my dynasty squad since I ready have Pau Gasol on the shelf.
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Re: Kyrie Irving out 3-4 weeks! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:00 am

Trust Nate Robinson?

Seriously though, heard Hinrich is out of his boot so he might be in the lineup in the near future. Plus, I'm still not giving up hope on DRose.

Why don't you list some FA's. Also, monitor how your team does this week with the totals your're concerned about, comparing them too weeks prior. That should give you a decent idea when you factor # of GP's played in the playoffs on which direction to take.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 688)

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:01 am

Rizzo wrote:Yup, kills my dynasty squad since I ready have Pau Gasol on the shelf.

Don't mention the putrid brother of stud Marc Gasol, he is dead to me.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 688)

Postby Knighthammer » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

RedHopeful wrote:Trust Nate Robinson?

Seriously though, heard Hinrich is out of his boot so he might be in the lineup in the near future. Plus, I'm still not giving up hope on DRose.

Why don't you list some FA's. Also, monitor how your team does this week with the totals your're concerned about, comparing them too weeks prior. That should give you a decent idea when you factor # of GP's played in the playoffs on which direction to take.

A few FA's are on several of the CATS top 5 available. Also, Tony Parker is available but I don't know if he's a better choice because of the DNP-CD that will be coming in the next few weeks.

FA's available Udrih, Barea, A.J. Price, E. Moore, J. Bayless, S. Blake. I mainly stayed with available PG's & their avg. over the last 2 weeks.
Knighthammer
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Knighthammer » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 am

RedHopeful wrote:Trust Nate Robinson?

And no Red, I don't trust Nate Robinson. lol I pick him up on & off depending on whether Hinrich is out for a while or not. It really sucks to breeze thru the season & then have these injuries just before the playoffs. One thing I have to mention... thanks to all of you who convinced me to keep Irving over Bynum just before the season started! ;-D
Knighthammer
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions