Yahoo H2H stats from prior seasons? - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

Yahoo H2H stats from prior seasons?

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Yahoo H2H stats from prior seasons?

Postby silentjim » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

I swear just last week I was perusing the Team Stats Win-Loss and Totals for prior seasons in baseball and basketball, but now I can't seem to find them anymore? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have some notes jotted down on a piece of paper from looking at some things, so I now I found them, but now I'm lost. I guess they could have been removed, but that seems unlikely (?).

I've tried adjusting the URLs a bit, but just get taken to the front page of fantasy baseball etc.

Help?
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 601)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Yahoo H2H stats from prior seasons?

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 pm

silentjim wrote:I swear just last week I was perusing the Team Stats Win-Loss and Totals for prior seasons in baseball and basketball, but now I can't seem to find them anymore? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have some notes jotted down on a piece of paper from looking at some things, so I now I found them, but now I'm lost. I guess they could have been removed, but that seems unlikely (?).

I've tried adjusting the URLs a bit, but just get taken to the front page of fantasy baseball etc.

Help?

Can you clarify what exactly you're looking for? Here is my best guess.

You can get to your old league either from your profile, or from your league home (if your league has a persistent name; if so, there will be a season selector on the league home). Go to the archive view of the old league.

From there, you can click on the Schedule link to see the results of each matchup from last season.

If that is what you wanted, great. If you wanted to see the actual categories from each matchup, or the stats from the matchups, hmm. That may not currently be visible.
Fantasy Sports Genie
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby silentjim » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:08 am

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Can you clarify what exactly you're looking for? Here is my best guess.

You can get to your old league either from your profile, or from your league home (if your league has a persistent name; if so, there will be a season selector on the league home). Go to the archive view of the old league.

From there, you can click on the Schedule link to see the results of each matchup from last season.

If that is what you wanted, great. If you wanted to see the actual categories from each matchup, or the stats from the matchups, hmm. That may not currently be visible.

Technically you can't do what you're describing anymore either, which is why I'm confused. Old match-ups aren't hyperlinked to prior stats.

I'm looking for this for prior seasons:

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.c ... type=stats
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 601)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 pm

silentjim wrote:
Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Can you clarify what exactly you're looking for? Here is my best guess.

Technically you can't do what you're describing anymore either, which is why I'm confused. Old match-ups aren't hyperlinked to prior stats.

I'm looking for this for prior seasons:

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.c ... type=stats

So I'm pretty positive you can do what I described, because I did it before posting heh... but perhaps we had a miscommunication.

In any case, you did clarify what you were looking for, and yeah... that isn't visible for past seasons. Never has been. Sorry...
Fantasy Sports Genie
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers