drop Vucevic and West? - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions

drop Vucevic and West?

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

drop Vucevic and West?

Postby slchsu » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:48 am

In the semis of a 12-team H2H 9-cat keeper league (only keep two, so neither of these players factors in much as keepers). I'm currently losing 1-8 because of injuries, and staring at a games deficit for the rest of the week. Wondering how long before I should cut bait with David West and Vucevic.

I guess this is a risk-reward question. West and Vucevic have 4 more games combined this week, but they could potentially miss them all. Am I better off with 6 guaranteed games (cutting West and Vucevic would also allow me to stream at least two extra games) from waiver guys, regardless of position or stats?

I'm leaning toward cutting them. Any thoughts?
slchsu
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 15)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: drop Vucevic and West?

Postby silentjim » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

slchsu wrote:In the semis of a 12-team H2H 9-cat keeper league (only keep two, so neither of these players factors in much as keepers). I'm currently losing 1-8 because of injuries, and staring at a games deficit for the rest of the week. Wondering how long before I should cut bait with David West and Vucevic.

I guess this is a risk-reward question. West and Vucevic have 4 more games combined this week, but they could potentially miss them all. Am I better off with 6 guaranteed games (cutting West and Vucevic would also allow me to stream at least two extra games) from waiver guys, regardless of position or stats?

I'm leaning toward cutting them. Any thoughts?

You have to win this week to make it to next, so dump them. ;-D Tough call, but they're "elite" so have to take the gamble on streaming someone who's playing.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 597)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: drop Vucevic and West?

Postby PatriotsGirl » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Cut 'em. (Hope you did!) ;-)
PatriotsGirl
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions