#1 Overall Cat Contributors - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

#1 Overall Cat Contributors

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

#1 Overall Cat Contributors

Postby silentjim » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:58 pm

So as I was looking up Curry's phenomenal three point shooting, I noticed that he was .98 points higher in Z score than Ryan Anderson in per game value on threes. And it got be wondering what the biggest differences between first and second in a cat could be. Oddly enough, just looking at this season uncovered some shocking disparity. Lebron for examples beat Dwight Howard in FG%V by 1.07 points, and Kevin Durant beat Harden by 1.62. Crazy values for sure.

And seriously did any think Vasquez would lead the league in total assists? I know some PGs got hurt, but still. And Asik looks poised to lead the league in boards (though he's kind of in Eddy Curry line territory elsewhere, he blocks better though). People knew Asik would play well, but leader in rebounds and healthy all season seemed like a long shot.

David Lee led the league with 55 double doubles and LMA and Hickson had 37 and 40 on the same team respectively, but couldn't average double doubles for the season on the same team. Carlos Boozer would need 34 rebounds tonight for he and Noah to both average double doubles on the same team.

Rondo only played 38 games and still lead the league in triple doubles with 5.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 727)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers