Anyone in the Bay Area? - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

Anyone in the Bay Area?

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Anyone in the Bay Area?

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue May 21, 2013 6:21 pm

I had originally posted this in the Baseball Cafe' because they were in-season and more active, but there are still 1 or 2 spots available, and I know I have some fellow Warriors fans here. If this sounds good to any of you, lemme know...

---

So the last few years that I've been hanging out here on the Cafe' have been really helpful. Hopefully in both directions; you guys give lots of great feedback and input, and hopefully in return we put out a better product for you. After talking with my manager a bit, we're thinking of kicking things up a notch. Any of you in the Bay Area, CA? Any of you who might be interested in coming to Yahoo! sometime to talk shop? We're thinking a relatively small group of 5 or so users. Hopefully some/most use our site, but it is also interesting to talk to avid fantasy users of other sites to learn about what they like/don't like. Probably hang out with the team, have some lunch, talk fantasy sports. Does this sound interesting or fun to anyone? If this works out okay, we would probably do it again periodically.

If you are local and might be interested in some food and discussion, drop me a PM. Or respond here and I can PM you.
Fantasy Sports Genie
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Anyone in the Bay Area?

Postby jphanned » Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 pm

What I don't like: over a month has passed since the NBA season ended and I still haven't gotten my PRO league payout. ;-)
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 281)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby silentjim » Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Rounders Block wrote:What I don't like: over a month has passed since the NBA season ended and I still haven't gotten my PRO league payout. ;-)

This means he lives in the Bay Area if you didn't already know. :-D
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 530)

Postby Fenris-77 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:35 am

And here's me hoping you meant Georgian Bay. :-b It's a shame beacause I'd love to come. Talking shop about fantasy is how I spend a lot of my spare time. B-)
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 246)

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers