After my chinese trip, I can definitely say I'm yours. I dig day after day the rules & old threads to get used to the rules & all details that can make the difference.
1. Regarding taking over a team, I wanted to know if new owners can amnesty one/two contracts without impacting the cap. I saw some hot discussion with some new(old) owners (SoTex mainly 2years ago) around some contracts...
If I'm correct (I found some excel files of the teams for 2011 & 2012 seasons with Scully's skydrive : fbb2 & fbb3.xlsm), calderon was not in your cap anymore in 2012 file? all 3 teams have some not so sexy contracts...
2. Regarding the tie breaker n°2 for FA auctions, did someone already build the table with BBM data (data from last season right?)
3. Where you stand in the evolution of the tiebreaking system? it seems all new teams have 0 shot at the current top5 players....we need to tank for geting draft picks and draft picks? even if I understand the concept of a good player wanting to play with good teams, we saw James leave for Miami at the time where Miami had only one star in dwayne wade, so in reality, it can happen too, but no way in this league, right?
4. Bird Rights will be used only for max players right?
if a player in traded in the last season of his contract, does the new team gains the birds rights or should he play one full season for this team?
5. FA auctions timing: 12h may be short some days for me with my 6h time difference... (if I need to go to work with a day starting by meetings....)
looking forward to your comments !