- I'm in favor of possibily merging tie breaker 2 & 3.
- I think the bird's rights should give a point like other quality players but not 2.
- I'm in favor of making pay the best players a little bit more, so maybe we link the player's value in BBM for the past Y (?) year when he hits FA and if his value is more than XX (0,8?), then he can be extendend for more than 20M (25/30M?)
- I was wondering if we could link the tiebreaking formula to some usage % of the different players. I was thinking in reality, if I'm correct, one star like to be with max another star and not 3 other.... but they like quality players. Maybe the usage stats could be interesting? I have no formula to propose however...
- For possible amnesty, I think every new manager could possibly amnesty 1/2 players for free or little cost, so helping him rebuild and not carry over too many fat/bad contracts from the previous manager. I must say Red & Raffrox teams are not so bad in terms of heavy contracts, but anyway, it would boost new managers a little bit. For DC, I guess every manager would swallow Amare contract for one year and starting a dynasty with Durant
For DR & Capoltorta, if you don't mind, I would like us to settle on possible leagues rules adaptation before picking a team, even if I'm hesitating mostly between Red & Raffrox teams. It shoud not change much the preparation of the draft & FA periods.