No votes
Hawks
No votes
Warriors
No votes

Total votes : 7

Dwight goes to...

Postby geodbear » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:33 am

Looks like Dwight has interviewed 5 teams. Which of those teams do you think will he go to? I think in the end, it comes down to money and the Lakers.
Yes, Warriors sold at last!
geodbear

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 219)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Dwight goes to...

Postby jphanned » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:54 am

Lakers and Rockets are the clear frontrunners. Also think he ends up staying in LA, but Houston has an awfully good case. That core - Harden, Parsons, Beverley - plus whatever they can get for Asik and Lin in trades - is the best shot he has at winning now. Can't say playing alongside an aging Kobe who's coming off a torn Achilles is particularly appealing.
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 333)

Dwight goes to...

Postby Rizzo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:16 pm

I think it ends up being Houston. Parsons has been recruiting him hard and the chance to play with a young, budding star in Harden has to be appealing.
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby silentjim » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Rizzo wrote:I think it ends up being Houston. Parsons has been recruiting him hard and the chance to play with a young, budding star in Harden has to be appealing.

I voted for Houston as well. I know Dwight likes money, but I just can't see him staying in Lakers and playing for them.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 564)

Postby baller crimson » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 pm

I just feel like his heart hasn't completely been in LA since expectations were sky-high at the beginning of the season. Most of what I've been seeing is pointing to Houston being his destination. I think the real question is whether he can be Orlando Dwight or whether he'll be 60% health LA Dwight when he goes to the Rockets.
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Fenris-77 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:55 pm

I hope he goes to the Rockets, mostly because I think he'll never be worth the deal he's about to sign and I like the Lakers more than the Rockets, so it's really all about damage control for me. :-b
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 260)

Postby Fenris-77 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:55 pm

I hope he goes to the Rockets, mostly because I think he'll never be worth the deal he's about to sign and I like the Lakers more than the Rockets, so it's really all about damage control for me. :-b
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby baller crimson » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:50 pm

And it's official: USA Today. Houston it is.

Well, there's no more excuses for Dwight - he got to go where he wanted. Now he's got to win. ;-7
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby bujfan2030 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:56 pm

not official but close to official :-b
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby Fenris-77 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Poor Omer Asik. *sad trombone*
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers