2013-2014 Check-In - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Xperimental Keeper

2013-2014 Check-In

Moderator: bokzg

Re: 2013-2014 Check-In

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:18 am

bokzg wrote:Unfortunately, it seems like we're going to have to assume that cnote23 and phx_2008_champs aren't going to be back due to their lack of response. We now have three spots open, so please let me know if you have any good candidates in mind.

Thanks!

Hey, you could perhaps post a wanted ad over at the basketball monster forums?
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 688)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby bokzg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 am

RedHopeful wrote:Hey, you could perhaps post a wanted ad over at the basketball monster forums?

Done! ;-D

http://basketballmonster.com/MessageTop ... topic=6105
bokzg
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 113)

Postby kiwishaq » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 am

Hi all - first new recruit from the BBM ad. I'll be taking over the soggy biscuits team that was owned by cnote23. Longtime fantasycafe lurker (especially following the slow mock each season), first time poster... looking forward to competing with you all.
kiwishaq
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

(Past Year: 15)

Postby bokzg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:53 pm

kiwishaq wrote:Hi all - first new recruit from the BBM ad. I'll be taking over the soggy biscuits team that was owned by cnote23. Longtime fantasycafe lurker (especially following the slow mock each season), first time poster... looking forward to competing with you all.

Welcome! Great to have you join us ;-D
bokzg
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm

bokzg wrote:
kiwishaq wrote:Hi all - first new recruit from the BBM ad. I'll be taking over the soggy biscuits team that was owned by cnote23. Longtime fantasycafe lurker (especially following the slow mock each season), first time poster... looking forward to competing with you all.

Welcome! Great to have you join us ;-D

Indeed! ;-D

Pretty sure I've matched wits with you too in one of BBM or Cap's leagues in the past. ;-)
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby wesbaedke » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Hey all! I'll be taking over 'ankle breakers' this season. I'm a big fan of innovative, non-standard leagues and a big auction guy although this will be my first auction/keeper league. Been playing fantasy bkball heavily these last seven years and am looking for some tougher competition this season. Excited for the opportunity to play with guys that are all about hard core fantasy bkball.
wesbaedke
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 50)

Postby bokzg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm

wesbaedke wrote:Hey all! I'll be taking over 'ankle breakers' this season. I'm a big fan of innovative, non-standard leagues and a big auction guy although this will be my first auction/keeper league. Been playing fantasy bkball heavily these last seven years and am looking for some tougher competition this season. Excited for the opportunity to play with guys that are all about hard core fantasy bkball.

Welcome aboard. This is definitely a competitive league that is all about being innovative. Really looking forward to this next season :)
bokzg
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby RedHopeful » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 pm

wesbaedke wrote:Hey all! I'll be taking over 'ankle breakers' this season. I'm a big fan of innovative, non-standard leagues and a big auction guy although this will be my first auction/keeper league. Been playing fantasy bkball heavily these last seven years and am looking for some tougher competition this season. Excited for the opportunity to play with guys that are all about hard core fantasy bkball.

Welcome! :-)
RedHopeful

Postby rhythmy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:43 pm

I'll be taking over Golden State of Mind. 11 years of fantasy bball, first time auction. Looking forward to it!
rhythmy
Towel Boy

(Past Year: 3)

Postby phx_2008_champs » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Hey guys, I just saw you grabbed a replacement for me due to inactivity. I was looking forward to actually competing this season but it looks like I missed the deadline. I'd still like to keep my team if possible. If not, I totally understand.
phx_2008_champs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to Xperimental Keeper