2013-14 Sleepers -- Who will be the next Chandler Parsons? - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

2013-14 Sleepers -- Who will be the next Chandler Parsons?

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Re: 2013-14 Sleepers -- Who will be the next Chandler Parson

Postby greenknickfan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 am

deadshot11 wrote:Also, Chris Kaman is by far winning the bid to start next to Pau Gasol, and even if he doesn't, the Lakers are going to heavily rely on the trio of Gasol-Kaman-Hill at the 4-5. Kaman's looked great, has the skills to rebound, block, and score around the basket with both hands. His ADP is low enough that I can't even find it on Yahoo (lower than 136) and for someone looking for another C at the end of the draft who can put up all the main big man stats with solid percentages, I would pick up Kaman 10 times out of 10.

The only downside is his injury history, but he's motivated to prove himself this year, and has completely changed his diet to dedicate himself. (Used to be a vegetarian because he didn't like the injected hormones in meat, but is now eating all grass-fed beef as protein.)

Would u keep Kaman over Dalembert?
greenknickfan
Towel Boy

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Fenris-77 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:34 pm

greenknickfan wrote:
Would u keep Kaman over Dalembert?

I would. I think Kaman can handle minutes over 20per on the season and Dally probably can't. Beyond that, Dally has Wright pushing him for minutes and Kaman doesn't have that kind of competition.

@Red - I'm with you on Garcia. I expect him to get used more than people think,
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 410)

Postby dyrak » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:38 pm

i'm just not sure with kaman, williams is going to steal 20-25 min at the power forward spot as a stretch 4 (similar to his days in ny 8ppg..5rebs....close to 1.5treys and a steal and block @20min). If he eats those min someone is suffering in the min department and its either hill or kaman. Could very well be hill as kaman would occupy the C spot while gasol slides over to pf and when gasol goes for a breather williams comes back in. either way im not sold on minute distribution which effects value of course. i think gasol is the only safe guy.
12 teams 9 cat pg,sg,g,f,sf,pf,c,c,u,u 6bench 1ir
PGs-irving,conley,teague,j. jack
SG-bledsoe,korver,henderson,a. anderson
SF-iggy,s. williams
PF-millsap,amir
C-hawes,splitter,dalembert,olynyk,b.wright
dyrak
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 6)

Previous