New H2H Keeper league - Lineups set weekly - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New H2H Keeper league - Lineups set weekly

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

New H2H Keeper league - Lineups set weekly

Postby pretendgm » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 am

Looking for owners for a new 10 team, free, espn, head to head, keeper league.

Key settings - With my comment:

Weekly lineups - No daily micro-managing

Only one free agent transaction per week allowed - Again, no daily micromanaging

Only 5 scoring categories - Simple yet effective
Assists
Blocks
3pt Made

"Most categories" wins weekly matchup (whoever wins 3 of the 5 categories wins the week) - Your players will need to compliment each other

Tie breaker = Home team wins - Home court advantage

8 man starting lineups - Similar to many NBA rotations:
3 Bigs (PF / C)
3 Wings (SG / SF)
2 PG's

15 man roster, with 12 keepers - You can keep most of your players, with some turnover

10 teams, no divisions, top 7 make playoffs, top team gets first round bye - keeps everyone in the playoff picture. Reg season is 18-week home-and-home round robin.

Autopick draft - There will not be a live draft. You'll need to rank your top 150 players. This is more realistic to organize, than trying to get everyone together. It will also prompt for alot of trade talk before the season starts, as you're unlikely to autopick a roster that makes much sense together.

Approval voting - every year all owners vote on the approval of all other owners. If someone gets 3 votes against them, then they are not welcome back. This is designed to reflect response times and respect levels.

About me - I've taken a few years off from fantasy basketball, but before that have played for over 10 years. For five years I commissioned a salary cap dynasty league. Am hoping to have a long term league with lots of trade talk, but without daily micro-managing.

Please email me if you wish to join the league, and I will send you an invite. I currently have NO owners, so this may take a while to line up.

pretend_gm@yahoo.ca

Cheers.

Dylan
Last edited by pretendgm on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pretendgm
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: New H2H Keeper league - Lineups set weekly

Postby pretendgm » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 pm

pretendgm
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Basketball