2013-14 Draft Commentary - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe


Return to Bonanza Keeper

2013-14 Draft Commentary

Moderators: geodbear, RedHopeful, silentjim

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby Fenris-77 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Scully from the salary cap league might be down. He'll be active if he thinks he time for the league anyway. I'll shoot him a PM. ;-D
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6300
(Past Year: 410)
Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby RedHopeful » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Fenris-77 wrote:Scully from the salary cap league might be down. He'll be active if he thinks he time for the league anyway. I'll shoot him a PM. ;-D

Sounds good. I asked Jaytizy but haven't heard back yet.
Image
RedHopeful
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18230
(Past Year: 703)
Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: http://twitter.com/Redhopeful

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby Fenris-77 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

RedHopeful wrote:Sounds good. I asked Jaytizy but haven't heard back yet.

No dice. Scully won't have time for another league. :,-(
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6300
(Past Year: 410)
Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby bokzg » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:20 pm

I noticed that skippyoz hasn't posted in the keepers thread either. Anyone heard anything from him?
Image
bokzg
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2071
(Past Year: 112)
Joined: 17 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby timbaland » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 pm

whats going on? is it earlier than usual or is there a lot less interest this year?? im as keen as anything to get this rolling!
timbaland
College Captain
College Captain


Posts: 386
(Past Year: 53)
Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby geodbear » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:19 pm

timbaland wrote:whats going on? is it earlier than usual or is there a lot less interest this year?? im as keen as anything to get this rolling!


Not earlier than usual. I think we used to get started (final keepers/draft) about a month earlier. Seems like we've been moving later the last few years.
Yes, Warriors sold at last!
geodbear
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 4085
(Past Year: 278)
Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby timbaland » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 pm

are we still looking for players??
timbaland
College Captain
College Captain


Posts: 386
(Past Year: 53)
Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby silentjim » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:48 pm

timbaland wrote:are we still looking for players??


3X2X just informed me that he would be stepping down and I think we've got a replacement for him coming shortly. Skip hasn't posted either in a bit, but I'll PM him now. ;-D
Image
silentjim
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11483
(Past Year: 791)
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby Grounded Polo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:34 pm

geodbear wrote:
timbaland wrote:whats going on? is it earlier than usual or is there a lot less interest this year?? im as keen as anything to get this rolling!


Not earlier than usual. I think we used to get started (final keepers/draft) about a month earlier. Seems like we've been moving later the last few years.


Who wants to do fantasy basketball drafts in August though? :-{

I think we can get the draft started in late September and have more than enough time.
Grounded Polo
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 702
(Past Year: 28)
Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby RedHopeful » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:
geodbear wrote:
timbaland wrote:whats going on? is it earlier than usual or is there a lot less interest this year?? im as keen as anything to get this rolling!


Not earlier than usual. I think we used to get started (final keepers/draft) about a month earlier. Seems like we've been moving later the last few years.


Who wants to do fantasy basketball drafts in August though? :-{

I think we can get the draft started in late September and have more than enough time.

Those of us who are getting kicked out of baseball playoffs this week. :-B
Image
RedHopeful
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18230
(Past Year: 703)
Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: http://twitter.com/Redhopeful

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues




  • Fantasy Basketball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact