2013-14 Draft Commentary - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Bonanza Keeper

2013-14 Draft Commentary

Moderators: silentjim, RedHopeful

Re: 2013-14 Draft Commentary

Postby The Thrill » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:02 pm

A note to everyone that the Yahoo site seems to be reflecting players as taken/kept, when in actuality they are not. Just be careful of that if you are referencing Yahoo on our league site. ;-)
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 263)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby timbaland » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Really sorry guys but I've had some stuff come up and I'm going to have to ask you to be patient with me for a bit. I don't have any of my stuff of who is available with me and I really don't want to hold you up. It's close to 1am here and I'm going to sleep. I will get to it ASAP. Jim has sent me a list of a few guys that are available but he's at the airport and can't look further into it. If someone could send me a list of available players ill make my pick from that as soon as I wake up. Again.... Sorry.
timbaland
College Captain
College Captain

(Past Year: 43)

Postby The Thrill » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:11 pm

timbaland wrote:Really sorry guys but I've had some stuff come up and I'm going to have to ask you to be patient with me for a bit. I don't have any of my stuff of who is available with me and I really don't want to hold you up. It's close to 1am here and I'm going to sleep. I will get to it ASAP. Jim has sent me a list of a few guys that are available but he's at the airport and can't look further into it. If someone could send me a list of available players ill make my pick from that as soon as I wake up. Again.... Sorry.

List just sent. ;-D

Take care. Keep healthy. Get your sleep! :-) ;-D
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 263)

Postby Grounded Polo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Ugh, watching this draft reminds of how badly I needed to win last year, ugly to have the deepest team in the league last year but not have a great top 5 guys to keep.

Goodbye Lopez, Parker, and Green. :,-(
Grounded Polo
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 24)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Fenris-77 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:38 am

Gadzooks! I left for work nearly 12 hours ago and no has made a single pick since. Tisk tisk. :-D I was all excited to drop my back-to-back at the turn and now I have to sign off unfulfilled. :,-(
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 278)

Postby ggs » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Fenris-77 wrote:Gadzooks! I left for work nearly 12 hours ago and no has made a single pick since. Tisk tisk. :-D I was all excited to drop my back-to-back at the turn and now I have to sign off unfulfilled. :,-(

tick, tock.
ggs
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 143)

Postby RedHopeful » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Looks like a certain someone is enjoying themselves too much overseas. :-b
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 641)

Postby timbaland » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:56 pm

I guess I shouldn't be worried about a small time away..
timbaland
College Captain
College Captain

(Past Year: 43)

Postby bokzg » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Very sorry for the hold up. Making my pick in middle of dinner. Gotta run!
bokzg
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 83)

Postby RedHopeful » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Hey all, just want to apologize in advance to those who might be offended, but I'm going to give bokzg time to make his pick. If it eats up my full 24 hours, so be it. We're too early in the draft to skip people, bokzg has been a long time trusted friend of the cafe and I'd want someone to do the same for me, as he gave us a heads-up on his limited access.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 641)

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper