2013-2014 Champions League Draft Commentary - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to FBC Octagon

2013-2014 Champions League Draft Commentary

Moderators: jphanned, samo

Re: 2013-2014 Champions League Draft Commentary

Postby jay_00 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:33 pm

westbrook out first 2 mos of season just about...good thing I only draft close to the season for my money leagues
jay_00
College Captain
College Captain

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 74)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby jay_00 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Can someone just pick for me, Idc who it is and I'll most likely drop em anyway
jay_00
College Captain
College Captain

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby jphanned » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 pm

jay_00 wrote:Can someone just pick for me, Idc who it is and I'll most likely drop em anyway

Quit being lazy and just pick someone yourself. I don't think it's a monumental ask to have you type out a first and last name. List of BPA can be found HERE.
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 402)

Postby jay_00 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:27 am

jphanned wrote:
jay_00 wrote:Can someone just pick for me, Idc who it is and I'll most likely drop em anyway

Quit being lazy and just pick someone yourself. I don't think it's a monumental ask to have you type out a first and last name. List of BPA can be found HERE.

Had nothing to do with laziness, and everything to do with being busy. Draft probably could've been done by now, but whatever.
jay_00
College Captain
College Captain

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby jphanned » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:52 am

jay_00 wrote:Had nothing to do with laziness, and everything to do with being busy. Draft probably could've been done by now, but whatever.

Wasn't trying to be difficult, but the way that post read, it just came across as if you couldn't even be bothered to make an effort to make your pick. Just odd to me you couldn't briefly skim over the draft results and come up with a name off the top of your head.
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jay_00 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 am

jphanned wrote:Wasn't trying to be difficult, but the way that post read, it just came across as if you couldn't even be bothered to make an effort to make your pick. Just odd to me you couldn't briefly skim over the draft results and come up with a name off the top of your head.

Yea we'll I had 3 names in my mind, and before I typed it in I had to check and see if they were taken (which they were). I wasn't near a computer, I was using my cell that was low on battery, and it was getting busy at work, so I couldn't keep going back and forth. So I just said the hell with it, it's the last round anyway.
jay_00
College Captain
College Captain

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby schweigersaipan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:17 pm

I believe that Beasley will end up being the starting Power Forward on the Miami Heat. Really no competition for the spot, and he fits in so well with this team. They don't need him to do anything but go to the rim and score.
Saipan Surfer
schweigersaipan
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 35)

Postby dcdoorknob » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:04 am

schweigersaipan wrote:I believe that Beasley will end up being the starting Power Forward on the Miami Heat.

I don't believe the rest of the league would have any objections to this.
dcdoorknob
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 120)

Postby RedHopeful » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 am

jay_00 wrote:
jphanned wrote:

Had nothing to do with laziness, and everything to do with being busy. Draft probably could've been done by now, but whatever.

What does having the draft being finished earlier have anything to do with anything here? :-S

schweigersaipan wrote:I believe that Beasley will end up being the starting Power Forward on the Miami Heat. Really no competition for the spot, and he fits in so well with this team. They don't need him to do anything but go to the rim and score.

8-o
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 683)

Postby jphanned » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:49 am

ROTO draft results have been submitted and rosters are up, ready for add/drops if need be.

Great job as usual fellas. Looking forward to it. ;-D
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

Previous

Return to FBC Octagon