ESPN Fantasy Basketball - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

ESPN Fantasy Basketball

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

ESPN Fantasy Basketball

Postby Bajecco » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 pm

We've been there for a few years,. It seems that this year they have eliminated multi-position eligibility. There are currently no multi-position players in the player pool. Many have asked about this at the ESPN forums, but the ESPN tech's basically play dumb and say that they don't know when the "fantasy team" will address this issue. Anyone know what's going on? My owners are all over me to move the league.

Thank's.
Bajecco
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ESPN Fantasy Basketball

Postby silentjim » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Bajecco wrote:We've been there for a few years,. It seems that this year they have eliminated multi-position eligibility. There are currently no multi-position players in the player pool. Many have asked about this at the ESPN forums, but the ESPN tech's basically play dumb and say that they don't know when the "fantasy team" will address this issue. Anyone know what's going on? My owners are all over me to move the league.

Thank's.

Yahoo had the same issue and fixed it already. Sounded like it was from their provider perhaps, so maybe ESPN uses the same.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 792)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby bujfan2030 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:44 pm

my understanding is that they will be adding other eligibility after the season starts.
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 96)

Postby Fenris-77 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:27 am

bujfan2030 wrote:my understanding is that they will be adding other eligibility after the season starts.
And doesn't that suck donkey balls. I can't think of a move more geared to force players elsewhere. :-S
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 410)

Return to Commissioner's Corner