Poll: Draft Date/Time - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Xperimental Keeper

Poll: Draft Date/Time

Moderator: bokzg

Re: Poll: Draft Date/Time

Postby bokzg » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 am

It does seem that we'll most likely have to keep the draft on 10/20/13 and DVauthrin will have to pre-rank and autodraft. I'm still waiting to hear back from some people as to what times they're available on 10/20/13, so I can pick a good time.
bokzg
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 68)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby thelimey » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:10 pm

I was replying wrt to the dates mentioned, I can draft any any weekday upto & including Thursday 24th October
thelimey
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 47)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DVauthrin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:22 am

RedHopeful wrote:
bokzg wrote:In the meantime, can everyone else weigh in on whether they'd be able to attend a draft on a Mon, Wed, or Thurs evening?

Well, then thelimey won't be able to make it? I'd be fine with most weekdays as long as it's after 8pm Central/6 Pacific.

DVauthrin wrote:Can't do any of those. If you want to find a replacement for my team, that's fine. I can only draft on monday, wed and thurs evenings. The weekends are reserved for my fiancee and I 'm not taking that time away for a draft.

Wow, either you're on one heck of a short leash, or you're still in the honeymoon phase. :-b

I'm not on a short leash, it's just a personal decision. And right now we are in the engagement stage until June. But I'm fine with ranking my values. I've done it before.

If we lived in the same city, I might feel different, but we live an hour and a half apart, so the weekends are the time we get to be with each other.
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 87)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bokzg » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:06 am

Draft will be on 10/20/13 at 6:00 p.m. PST. It's the best time I could come up with that worked with the most people. Thanks for your input!
bokzg
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 68)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Xperimental Keeper