$120 Auction League - ESPN - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe


Return to Classifieds

$120 Auction League - ESPN

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

$120 Auction League - ESPN

Postby markcuban » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Shark Tank is a $120 entry fee Auction League run on ESPN for a total of $1,920 to be awarded. Looking only for Sharks that can survive.

There will be 18 weekly winners getting $50 weekly!

Basic Settings:

1) 16 Team League.
2) H2h with 8 Standard Cats.
3) No keepers, Auction Draft every year.
4) 14 roster spots (4 bench) and 1 IR
5) 7 teams make Playoffs
6) 2 FA pickups per matchup during regular season and only 1 allowed in Playoffs.

DRAFT DATE IS SET TO 20TH OF OCTOBER!
markcuban
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker


Posts: 5
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 7 Oct 2013
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: $120 Auction League - ESPN

Postby markcuban » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 pm

contact me to: markcuban ATTTT romatv DOTTTT net
markcuban
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker


Posts: 5
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 7 Oct 2013
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: $120 Auction League - ESPN

Postby markcuban » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:26 am

come on fellas... only 2 spots left. 14 owners fully paid already in. Very legit league.
markcuban
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker


Posts: 5
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 7 Oct 2013
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: $120 Auction League - ESPN

Postby pmoney3131 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 pm

markcuban wrote:come on fellas... only 2 spots left. 14 owners fully paid already in. Very legit league.


I might be interested. How do the weekly winners work, most points each week?
pmoney3131
Towel Boy


Posts: 2
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: $120 Auction League - ESPN

Postby markcuban » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 pm

pmoney3131 wrote:
markcuban wrote:come on fellas... only 2 spots left. 14 owners fully paid already in. Very legit league.


I might be interested. How do the weekly winners work, most points each week?


I have a excel sheet that automatically determines the winner.

All teams are placed in a bracket and the results for past week are entered. I can send you a sample via email, its very simple and easy to understand by viewing it.
markcuban
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker


Posts: 5
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 7 Oct 2013
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: $120 Auction League - ESPN

Postby pmoney3131 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:53 pm

markcuban wrote:
pmoney3131 wrote:
markcuban wrote:come on fellas... only 2 spots left. 14 owners fully paid already in. Very legit league.


I might be interested. How do the weekly winners work, most points each week?


I have a excel sheet that automatically determines the winner.

All teams are placed in a bracket and the results for past week are entered. I can send you a sample via email, its very simple and easy to understand by viewing it.


Sounds good, sent you a pm.
pmoney3131
Towel Boy


Posts: 2
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: $120 Auction League - ESPN

Postby markcuban » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:30 am

ONE LAST SPOT LEFT GUYS!

WE DRAFT SUNDAY AT 6PM ET!
markcuban
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker


Posts: 5
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 7 Oct 2013
Home Cafe: Basketball


Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues



Get Ready...
The 2014 NBA season starts in 3:44 hours
(and 91 days)


  • Fantasy Basketball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact