New - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

New

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

New

Postby shalna » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Guys whats the position and or stats that you have to really have to hammer away at? Like fantasy football rb's are the most important position. Im gonna be joining a head 2 head league

For my extra guard spot should i have a point guard in there or a sg? Utility spots?

what statistics do i want to dominate at?
shalna
Towel Boy

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: New

Postby silentjim » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:12 pm

shalna wrote:Guys whats the position and or stats that you have to really have to hammer away at? Like fantasy football rb's are the most important position. Im gonna be joining a head 2 head league

For my extra guard spot should i have a point guard in there or a sg? Utility spots?

what statistics do i want to dominate at?

Unless its a points league where all stats are converted to one universal system like football, then toss out all of your thinking and just build a team based on best player available. Once you have a few picks, then worry about what stats you'll need and from what position.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 791)

Postby shalna » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 pm

yeah it is a h2h 1 win?
shalna
Towel Boy

(Past Year: 3)

Postby silentjim » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:43 pm

I mean is a point worth a point and a steal worth three, or do you simply need to win a majority of your cats to get a 1-0 win?
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 791)

Return to Commissioner's Corner