Yahoo! Rankings - taking advantage - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

Yahoo! Rankings - taking advantage

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Re: Yahoo! Rankings - taking advantage

Postby NikkiSixx » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Hmmm I don't know about a lack of offense from Favors. I think he easily puts up 15+ this year. I actually think Favors will be relied on much heavier than Valanciunas. Valanciunas is a definite target of mine but I put Favors up in the next tier of players. I think he will end up with better all around numbers other than the percentages. Favors to me has 18 ppg, 10 rbg, 2.5 bpg and 1 spg upside and I just don't think Val will quite reach that. That being said I would feel comfortable if I owned both of them as my 1 and 2 centers.
NikkiSixx
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 30)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo! Rankings - taking advantage

Postby Fenris-77 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:12 am

I'm very comfortable offering a sig bet to anyone who thinks Favors will be better than Val this year. Favors has a lot more statistical hills to climb to be truly elite that Val does. Does anyone seriously think Favors significantly outperforms Valanciunas this year? I'm talking about a full round of value or more in 9 cat play. If that's what you think we should talk seriously about embarrassing sigs.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 366)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers