1)Indiana
2)Chicago
3)Miami
4)Brooklyn
5)NY Knicks
6)Atlanta
7)Cleveland
8)Detroit
Just missing Washington. Wizards frontline and health is what i think holds them back in spite of Beal's improved play. I think Cleveland's draft class is better than people think and will help them survive any injuries barring Kyrie. I'm a bit of a bulls homer which probably explains why i have 4 teams from the central making it in. But that Bulls team has an almost psychotic intensity. I mean thibs just played his starters full minutes in a pre-season game !+) 2 of his guys got kneed in the head and one came back and finished the game. My Miami ranking is pure Haterade and wishful thinking. But it could happen :-D Just need Bosh or Wade to miss major time.

West
1)Houston Rockets
2)Memphis Grizzlies
3)Spurs
4)Clippers
5)OKC
6)Golden State
7)Dallas
8)Minnesota
I wish I could say these were well thought out, but these are just based on some vague feelings i got watching some Pre-Season games :-b That 8th spot feels like a crapshoot could see up to 3 other teams taking that spot. But I don't think it will be Portland. Their defense won't be improved enough in my opinion. I think Parker playing all summer catches up with him somewhere mid season. In spite of the Clippers big moves I'm still not a believer. Could easily flop them and OKC at the 4/5. Golden State is one of my favorite teams but making that transition from the hunter to the hunted is one of the toughest things for teams to adjust to. Could easily see them coasting some nights and losing to teams they should beat.
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 84)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers