Keeper question - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions

Keeper question

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Keeper question

Postby rb35 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:00 am

hello everyone

we have an 11-team, 8 cat roto keeper league. keeper lock date coming up this weekend.

Chris Paul
Kyrie Irving
Ricky Rubio
Damien Lillard

Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal
Gordon Hayward
Thad Young

Josh Smith
Andre Drummond
Roy Hibbert
Marc Gasol

I need to keep 9 of the above. I have the 3rd pick in the draft, too. I am thinking dropping Beal, Hayward and Young and then draft either Oladipo or Beal (prefer Beal because of his 3pt game in which I sorely lack atm). Am I right with this way of thinking? During the season I'd obviously trade one of my PG's. Thanks for your help!
rb35
Towel Boy

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Keeper question

Postby ggs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Chris Paul
Kyrie Irving
Ricky Rubio
Damien Lillard
Kawhi Leonard
Andre Drummond
Roy Hibbert
Marc Gasol
Josh Smith

case could be made for keeping thad over drummond in a roto league.

also for a 11-team league thats a solid set of keepers.
ggs
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 143)

Postby RedHopeful » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:33 pm

CP3
Irving
Rubio
Lillard
Kawhi
Beal
Smith
Gasol
Hibbert

Painfully to not keep Drummond, but a) your ROTO team doesn't want that hit on FT% and b) you're more than fine w/o him.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 641)

Alternative Supra Strapped NS Footwear Grey

Postby k4jwcuzfie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:32 am

Sf Sunset District Libertarian

One of Government Air Force One , within a apparent political photoop.

The White House didn't inform Mayor Michael Bloomberg of this and a lot New Yorkers were fearful of a repeat of the worst day during the city history. Instead, we have been informed how the aerial display of http://almalaf.net/include/main.asp?q=129 Obama Imperial Air Force One was only a taxpayerfunded exercise in political vanity.

Quite a high-end display of vanity, I would personally add. ABC News White House correspondent Jake Tapper produced a March 2006 document detailing this costs $56,518 every, from takeoff to landing, to fly any Air Force One jet. That puts the expense of the photop at $328,835.

The day after, Obama said that the incident must have been a that won happen again. Obama has consistently shown to be able to dodge just about every political bullet, and combined with an absolutely complacent and rahrah media, will be able siphon there are various blame to Louis Caldera, posessing taken full responsibility for that incident.

This reminds me of a few in the past, once the Abu Ghraib photos were leaked with the press and shown on An hour. has elevated the torture business for decades.

Louis Caldera is falling for the sword ニューバランス 420 for Government, adding ever more evidence that Obama is a cloak for perpetuity.

Obama killerjetnarcissism is absolutely nothing new or unique. About the most embarrassing moments in possibly all of American history was former President Bush infamous Accomplished speech. Stepping off a Navy S3B Viking killing machine, draped in military attire, (like all good dictators) he pumped his chest until it was subsequently red, white, and blue because he celebrated the for the merciless bombing of an thirdworld country. Marines were definitely hunted down in Baghdad, coming home in pieces in body bags (over 30,000 analysts actually, right now).

A less famous jetpower display occurred in July 2006. Within a stunt meant to the NASCAR demographic for the Republicans ahead of midterm elections, Dick Cheney Air Force Two flew over Daytona International Speedway previous to the Pepsi 400 stock race was approximately to get started with. Cheney 757200 buzzed with the track at about 1,000 feet, produced couple circuits surrounding the track with a black SUV, then posed around a giant American flag with http://almalaf.net/include/main.asp?q=137 the 43 drivers standing behind him.

Obama NYC might appear to be small potatoes, but the words reveals stands out as the dangers a robust President poses. No man (or woman) should ever enjoy the degree of power the President has at his fingertips; the capacity to incinerate cities with air power at his discretion, to manage the economy, to police our vices, and override the desire of Congress.

Qualifing for the person elected President isn't the solution, as a lot of Obama voters will hopefully understand soon. Is institution of this Presidency itself that you should reexamined, questioned, perhaps even abolished.

Until Americans realise that Presidents, regardlesss of who sits in the throne, on this much power don't seem to be bold and noble rather work like Caesars and Napoleons, then incidences something like this will continue.

Really! I wouldn't doubt that a person since Brad had Obamas ear ahead of time browsing the white house to bend Obamas ear on Brads New Orlean's program building free houses for individuals. Within 72 hrs, Napolitano, Director of Homeland Security isn't really doing the single most important job in American history, working with only a advanced level to help keep safe, instead without doubt one of her principal public appearance visits non except. drum roll please. New Orleans. Crowd not taking very good care of your campaign contributions, I not really know what its!!!
k4jwcuzfie
Towel Boy

(Past Year: 1)

When I could not unearth tall trousers to match me

Postby k4jwcuzfie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 am

Ecco Sandals

Ecco sandals were introduced in http://almalaf.net/include/main.asp?q=137 1994. The organization had started business this chair was created 1960's but had yet to create a sandal design of shoe. In order to keep lets start on the demand and recognition of Teva sandals, this running shoe appeared.

A fantastic Summer Shoe

Ecco sandals are often the perfect shoe for summertime, outdoor excursions. Completely waterresistant, the sneakers can deal with tough climates and scenarios while remaining true to form. From sandy beaches to chlorine private pools, these sandals are the allpurpose summer shoe.

These sandals grew in popularity inside the 90's but have since dropped very busy. Their longlasting and durable materials prevent consumers from repeated purchases. Maybe those sandals which had been obtained decade ago remain to be surviving without worrying about the http://almalaf.net/include/main.asp?q=132 need for replacement.

Trying to find Ecco Sandals

The Ecco sandal is quite possibly not as ニューバランス 576 uk available simply because it was nearly a decade ago. If you are insistent on finding the sort of sandal, rely upon the net for help. There you are able to surf because of the inventory of lots of vendors to determine the right pair.
k4jwcuzfie
Towel Boy

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Johnny Tuttle » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Young, Beal, Hayward: That's whom I would drop.

There's a lot of dislike for Drummond going on in fantasy circles, from esteemed owners like the posters above me.

I'll tell you this: I own him in one dynasty, and I've been offered James Harden or Paul George for him, and I turned them down. Sure, he has flaws, but I didn't see anyone pointing out Rubio's above now, did I? I suspect Drummond's just the higher profile player, so there we go. The FT% is terrible, but he's 20 and a beast.
Johnny Tuttle
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Response Team
(Past Year: 44)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper & Waiver Questions