Would you like to become an NBA agent? Fight for the right to represent the biggest stars and then squeeze the last penny out of the GM's trying to sign them - tougher than it sounds?
Your efforts will be judged by simply comparing your spendings (to bring a player into your Agency) and your winnings (by signing his new contract or extension) in form of a leaderboard.
Why you won't be able to resist it:
1. You're an NBA fan, and you've never tried it before. Duh
2. You only play it in the summer, instead of suffering from lack of NBA in your life. So no reason to quit any of your other 73 fantasy leagues!
3. This cannot fail: the league supports any number of participants, joining or quitting at any time.
4. On the other side of the fence you'll find 30 CBA-crazed nerds a.k.a. the NBA Front Office
GM's. Can you outsmart them?
5. You control the addiction level. Leaderboard score = winnings - spendings. Thus you can lead it owning 1 player or 89 of them alike. Holidays? Exam? Temporary blindness? No biggie!
6. You also control the involvement level, but our überactive community is there if you wanna talk ball. Which other league offers live events
, an entire child board for media coverage
, a map tracking everybody's roots
, a Facebook group
Kick-off: April 1.